Our state-of-the-art personalized literacy environment, educator and family supports, and seamless monitoring of student activity and growth make myON a perfect fit for your Title I Program. Our team is standing by to support yours!
Support struggling readers & Limited English Proficient students
Scaffolds and supports within myON use multiple modalities to bolster struggling readers:
- Professionally-recorded audio to model fluency
- Word and text highlighting
- An embedded dictionary
- Extensive integrated library of Spanish content
Enable progress monitoring & assessments
myON’s assessment tools offer real-time data to inform instruction—and are available for administrators, educators, parents and students. Metrics captured within myON include:
- Number and type of books opened and read
- Number of words and pages read
- Time spent reading
- Student use of literacy tools (highlighter, sticky notes and more)
- Scores on optional comprehension quizzes
Bolster standards-based instruction
myON supports an integrated model for literacy with:
- Access and exposure to many genres and text types
- A massive collection of authentic, high-quality books
- Educator tools to support the development of standards-aligned book sets that can be assigned to individual students, groups or whole classes
Bring high-quality content home
An ideal match for the parental involvement required by Title I, myON can help engage families by reinforcing and honoring the all-important home-school connection with:
- Access to myON anywhere, anytime, on any web-enabled device
- Offline reading that is supported with free mobile apps for iPad, Android, Chromebooks and Kindle Fire HD.
- Parent visibility into children’s accounts to monitor and celebrate their reading activity and accomplishments
- Family literacy activities that offer opportunities to read together
Learn about our solutions and how they foster success for all learners!
Parent and family engagement
See how myON can help strengthen that all-important link between home and school, which is required under Title I.
Educational leaders across the nation have implemented myON with students of all ages, reading levels and circumstances, in pursuit of wide-ranging goals anchored by strong literacy skills.
Read about these exemplary Title I programs
For more information
Call us at 1-800-864-3899
Complete this brief form and a myON representative will contact you!